Ratsnake community
March 28, 2024, 12:29:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Ratsnake Community!

Home Help Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010  (Read 342 times)
KNOTAGAIN
« on: January 01, 2010, 10:00:05 pm »

HEY EVERYONE...WAKE UP!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!  (My resolution is to get my house all organized...and I 'should' be resolving not to add anymore snakes to my house, lol...kinda overdid it last year, adding 14 for a total of 23...part of the 'organization' is setting up new cages for the hatchlings to grow into, etc.)  What's everyone else up to for this year?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

MacAdder
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 04:45:11 pm »

Dang what I miss? Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
KNOTAGAIN
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 04:58:34 pm »

Dang what I miss? Shocked

Apparently about 4 days...??  LOL...
Report Spam   Logged
MacAdder
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 02:12:37 am »

Apparently about 4 days...??  LOL...

Been house sitting. Nice to be home again Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
KNOTAGAIN
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 12:19:28 am »

OK, you're forgiven...it's been crazy cold here lately...I don't even want to leave the house!  This last year has been record-rainfall here, now record cold temps to start off 2010...enough records already!  the snow is pretty, but icy roads are not fun and many folks have frozen water pipes!  'course, last year, we lost power for days/weeks with an ice-storm...so it could be worse?  (please, someone send me some "global warming"!)  I am thinking about hibernatiing, lol...
Report Spam   Logged
MacAdder
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 12:59:41 am »

...it's been crazy cold here lately...
Its dang hot & bothered here. Average of 30-34 degrees.
Report Spam   Logged
KNOTAGAIN
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 06:04:03 pm »

I'm assuming "30-34" is not Fahrenheit* Huh  (we 'backward Americans' don't use Centigrade, unless forced to in scientific industries...)  Lived in the desert (So. Calif) for many years before moving to Arkansas...excessive heat sure makes a body wilt!?!  (esp. if a drought also...)  hang in there...
Report Spam   Logged
MacAdder
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 02:36:58 am »

No drought were I live at the moment. The Cape has generaly a very moderat temperature were as further north the heat and cold is extreem.
Report Spam   Logged
KNOTAGAIN
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 12:38:22 pm »

Glad no drought there for you...where I am from (California, West coast of USA) has been in drought for some time...while where I now live (Arkansas...mid south) has had record rainfall in 2009, and now some record cold (arctic air mass gave us lots of snow a week ago, with icy roads and below freezing temps all the way to Florida, where alot of very cold feral green iguanas are falling out of trees (ouch! when/if they wake up?!) and very likely some of the escaped pythons currently making news are being done in by the cold as well?)  We are just 'warming' up a bit this week, above freezing, so the ice/snow is melting...  My (short-haired) dogs have sure learned to pee quickly  when it's 10* F. or thereabouts...can't say I'd want to squat in snow either, LOL...glad you have mild weather generally...
Report Spam   Logged
MacAdder
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 01:15:27 pm »

Ive seen snow once before. Two hours travel into the mountains in mid winter. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum